- Why does my confirmation email advise me to call and reserve my desired dates when I believe they have already been reserved?
Your dates are currently being requested and your reservation should be confirmed within 48 hours. Once it is confirmed, you will receive an updated confirmation email.
- When will I receive my confirmation email?
You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Why haven’t I received a confirmation email?
You should receive your email within 24 hours. Be sure to check your SPAM/Junk Mail Folder. If you have not received your email after 48 hours, please call (800) 620-4857 to confirm that your email address is correctly spelled.
- Do I have to bring my confirmation letter with me?
Yes, your confirmation letter contains valuable information such as package details, hotel amenities, maps and directions that will be helpful to you.
- How do I access, review and print my vacation paperwork?
Visit HotelsCorp.com and click on Customer Login. Enter your passport number and ZIP code and you will be able to view or print out your paperwork.
- What is my vacation package number? What is my confirmation number?
Your vacation package number is the package ID number that was given to you when you originally purchased your package. If you do not know your passport number or have additional questions, please refer to “Your Reservation Details.” It is located at the right-hand side of the email. Please review “Your Itinerary” portion of the paperwork for the details of your reservation, including your confirmation number.
- Can I purchase more than one room?
This varies depending on the travel season. If you are interested in purchasing additional rooms, please contact our Customer Service Department at (800) 620-4857.
- What if I have friends or family that would like to travel with us?
Your friends and family are eligible for the same opportunity. To ensure availability, please have them contact our Sales Department at (855) 650-7618 as soon as possible to purchase a vacation package.
- Will my paperwork include a map and directions to the Welcome Center?
Yes, a detailed map and directions to the Welcome Center will be included with your paperwork.
- How do I get to my hotel?
Please use the hotel’s address provided on the paperwork and use a mapping or GPS service like Google Maps, Apple Maps or the Waze app to get accurate directions to your hotel.
- Does my room have an ocean view, as well as a refrigerator and a microwave?
Although we would be happy to pass along any special requests you have to the hotel, all special requests are based on availability and we recommend that you notify the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Can I check in early and/or extend my check-out time?
Please review your vacation package details to determine your check-in and check-out times. If you are checking in after 6 PM, please call the property directly using the number listed in your vacation details to arrange a late check-in.
- What happens if I have to check out of the hotel early?
If you decide to check out earlier than planned, you will not have to pay an additional fee. However, we are unable to issue a refund for the unused portion of your stay.
- What is the hotel policy for changing/cancelling travel dates?
Any changes made to your travel dates within 7 days of arrival will result in a $25 processing fee. Any travel date changes made within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a $25 fee plus the first night’s room rate at the non-promotional rate. No refunds will be made for no-shows or early check-outs.
- Can I purchase extra nights or a room upgrade?
Certainly! For all existing customer purchases, please call our Customer Service Department at (800) 620-4857. If you are a new customer without an existing package, please call our Sales Department at (855) 650-7618.
- Is there a minimum age to check in at the hotel or resort?
You must be a minimum of 21 years of age to check in. A valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required at check in along with a major CC.
- Can I request a handicapped accessible room?
Although we would be happy to pass along any special requests you have to the hotel, special requests are based on availability and we recommend that you notify the Front Desk upon arrival.
Attraction/Theme Park Ticket Questions
- Why does my confirmation email show only one ticket when I purchased more?
When reading the ticket information, please make sure you are checking the quantity of the tickets on the inventory page of your confirmation paperwork that was emailed to you. When all the tickets are the same type, it will only give you an overall description for the ticket(s).
- What does the FastPass+ mean? Can I use it on all of the rides at all of the parks?
Disney FastPass+ service lets you reserve access to select attractions, entertainment and more. The FastPass+ exists only for Disney Tickets. Each ticket includes three FastPasses per ticket, per day.
- Can I set my Fastpass+ up ahead of time?
Our tickets are not printed until the day you pick them up. Once you pick up the tickets, you will be able to set the fast pass.
- Where do I pick up my attraction tickets?
Please review your confirmation paperwork for details. Your assigned welcome center will be listed with the address and directions on how to get there.
- During my vacation, I would like to visit the area theme parks, attractions and dinner shows. Can I save my time by purchasing these tickets in advance?
Absolutely! Please call our Customer Service Department at (800) 620-4857 if you are an existing customer and have a package with us. If you are a new customer, please contact our Sales Department at (855) 650-7618 to purchase attraction and show tickets.
Resort Preview/ Tour Questions
- Do I have to check in at the hotel or the Welcome Center?
Please review your paperwork for check-in details as all information will be provided for you. You MUST check into the Welcome Center listed on your paperwork to receive your hotel voucher, area discounts and to purchase or pickup your tickets. Transportation is not provided.
- Can I tour if my spouse is not present?
No (if you are married or cohabitating). If married or cohabitating, both individuals must attend the sales presentation together.
- Do you provide transportation to the tour?
You will need to provide your own transportation to the tour. If you need to lease a rental car
- Can I reschedule my tour?
All tour times are based upon availability. We will do our best to make any changes if it is available. Please note that the tour date, time and/or location may be changed at the Resort’s discretion.
- What happens if I am unable to take the tour?
Failure to qualify and attend the sales presentation will result in a penalty equal to the retail cost of your vacation package.
- If I have already toured in the past, can I take another tour with Westgate Resorts?
Persons who have toured the same Westgate Resorts location within the past 12 months or who have participated in Westgate Resorts’ discounted promotional offer requiring a tour more than once are subject to a surcharge. Persons who have toured more than twice are ineligible for a discounted promotion.
- Can I receive the discounted rate if I am currently an owner with Westgate Resorts?
These promotions are not available to current Westgate Resorts owners.
Cancellation/ Adjustment Questions
- What is the cancellation policy?
All additional items purchased are refundable for 14 days from purchased date. Any hotel cancellation/change made within 72 hours of arrival is subject to a $25 fee plus the first night’s room rate at the non- promotional rate. Any cancellation/change made within 7 days will result in a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be made for no-shows or early checkouts.
- After adjusting or cancelling my reservation, how long will it take to credit my account/card?
It can take from 5-7 business days to credit the account for the card we have in our system. This will be determined mainly by your financial institution.
- Can I have the monies returned to another credit/debit card (account)?
The monies can only be returned to the card (account) we have registered in our system.
- Whom should I contact should I decide to cancel my package?
Our Travel Solutions department handles all cancellations. You may call them at (800) 620-4857. From time to time, especially in peak season, a Travel Solutions representative may not be immediately available. In that case, your call will be returned within 24-72 business hours.
- What happens if I am unable to take the tour?
Failure to meet the qualifications and/or attend the sales presentation will result in a charge of $300.
- Can I purchase Travel Protection?
A: Definitely! We offer insurance coverage through Vacation Guard. For all existing customer purchases, please call our Customer Service Department at (800) 620-4857. For new customer purchases, please contact our Sales Department at (855) 650-7618.